You don’t have to bike to wear bike shorts, but biking cuts down on greenhouse gas emissions, reduces road congestion, and is a pollution-free mode of transport... just saying. Made from recycled water bottles for working out and looking cute. this is one of girlfriend's seasonal colors - they always sell out quick and they don't restock. they don't even have this color on their website right now!
- Made from recycled water bottles, our Compressive fabric contains 79% RPET and 21% spandex.
To take care of it, machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat. Learn more. Please note colors may bleed at first, so always wash with like colors in cold water.
- The High-Rise Bike Short runs true to size and features an 11" rise and 8.5" inseam.
- Recyclable with ReGirlfriend
- Designed for high-impact workouts
- Small hidden back pocket for keys or cards
- Sweat-wicking and sheer-proof
- Soft yet sturdy construction with four-way stretch
Recycled and recyclable — when you’re finished with this item (a long, long time from now), recycle it with ReGirlfriend.
|XXS||29" - 31"|
|XS||31" - 33"|
|S||33" - 35"|
|M||35" - 37 1/2"|
|L||37 1/2" - 40 1/2"|
|XL||40 1/2" - 43"|
|XXL||43" - 46 1/2"|
|XXXL||46 1/2" - 50"|
|4XL||50" - 53 1/2"|
we LOVE girlfriend collective (the brand that makes these leggings.) they align so well with our ethical & sustainable values, and they stand for so many awesome things as a company. they have a super long and awesome "about" page on their website, so you can read all about them here. we are super proud to stock them in our shop and really look up to them as a company. they are also an AAPI owned brand!