"Visions" design printed on a spruce green cover. Sturdy lined book for you to use as a journal. Stocked with 200 blank pages so you can really put it to good use!
- 7"x9" Spiral Journal
- Screen printed in gold ink on Spruce cover board
- Bronze wire-o binding
- 200 Ruled, ivory pages
- produced in the USA
- comes packaged in a cellophane sleeve and gold foil label
notebook from Native Bear, more about native bear:
Native Bear was founded by Leela Hoehn in 2012.
like a true hippie’s daughter, Leela has made it a priority to be as eco-conscious as possible with all Native Bear products, packaging, and shipping methods. while the task of finding the best materials and methods is ongoing here are some ways that they are trying to condense our footprint:
- all items are made in the USA
- cellophane sleeves are made from a compostable, plant based material
- they reuse shipping boxes and fillers when possible
as they continue to grow and materials become more available (and affordable) they hope to someday eliminate all excessive plastics from their production. in addition, every year they donate to the Natural Resource Defense Fund who fights to protect our natural resources, animals, and marginalized people from destructive policies.