An everyday throw on style, this is a light weight sweater made out of the softest hemp and organic cotton fabric blend. Your skin and body will thank you! and the hemp fabric will continue to soften up over time. the colors in the first two sets of photos are most accurate for how they look in person. a perfect light weight sweater to throw on for cool spring evenings and summer nights around the bonfire.
- Material: Hemp / Organic Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash inside out with like colors in delicate settings and lay flat to dry -OR- Hand wash gently in cold and lay flat to dry. Do not bleach.
- Sandra, in the last set of photos, is 5'6, size S top wearing a S
- Maddy, in the 4th photo, is 6', wears a size 18 in pants, and a 38 D bra. she's wearing a size 2XLarge.
- jess in the first three photos is wearing the size xsmall.
HEMP IS PRETTY MUCH A WONDER CROP. COMING FROM THE CANNABIS SATIVA PLANT (NO THC, THO) IT IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST NATURAL FIBERS AROUND.
HEMP IS 4X MORE DURABLE THAN COTTON AND IT GETS BETTER AND SOFTER THE MORE YOU WASH IT. IT IS ALSO INSULATIVE SO YOU'LL FEEL COOL WHEN IT'S HOT AND WARM WHEN IT'S COLD.
IT ALSO USES LESS WATER & LAND WHILE PRODUCING WAY MORE FIBERS THAN COTTON. IT REQUIRES NO PESTICIDE AND WILL NOT DEPLETE SOIL OF NUTRIENTS.
made by back beat co. BBC is a woman owned business founded by a woman who immigrated to the US from the Philippines. majority of their clothing is made in california.