This sewn notebook style planner is the perfect travel companion for anyone looking for something they can easily toss into their purse. This planner is open-dated so that you can write your important dates in as you go and is perfect as a transitional planner when you're not ready to commit to a year.
- measures 6"W x 8"L
- 80 ivory pages with 6 months of blank weekly views so you can fill in your own dates
- lined note pages in the back
- cover is printed with the Moon Over Sun design in gold ink on black linen card stock
- planner is center sewn with a durable thread
made by rainbow vision:
rainbow vision is woman owned business, formerly "native bear."
in their words:
we make eco-conscious packaging and shipping a priority. We are always working towards doing better to lower our impact while also providing an enjoyable purchasing experience. The task of finding the best materials and methods is ongoing, but here are some ways in which we are attempting to condense our footprint:
- The Rainbow Vision has partnered with One Tree Planted to plant one tree for every order place in a fiscal year
- All items and materials are made in the USA with exception to metal products
- Cellophane sleeves for cards and prints are made from a compostable, plant based material
- We work with a greeting card printer that has received "Gold" status with EcoVadis, an independent Corporate Social Responsibility evaluation company
- Our greeting card envelopes are made by a US based company who uses renewable energy to produce their bulk paper stock
- The printer and book binder we partner with uses unwanted paper from larger printers in the US that would otherwise be sent to the landfill to produce many of our products