- Handwoven from sustainable palm leaves
- Twisted plam leaf rope handle
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- due to the handmade nature they vary in size but they are about 17.5 inches long and 15 inches wide at the widest point of the fan.
- hang it on your wall, prop it up on your mantel, it's adds a beautiful touch of texture to any room.
- not meant to be a real broom, just decorative.
more about SOCCO designs (in their own words):
A native of Morocco, Samir moved to Canada in 2011 and started SOCCO Designs in 2017. It’s now a thriving family business with a workshop back home in Rabat that employs twenty local artisans.
SOCCO specializes in unique designs for modern home accessories. Our products are handmade from leather, straw and wool using traditional Moroccan techniques. All ethically crafted by our team of skilled artisans in our own workshop. Because they’re handmade, each piece is unique.
We started SOCCO Designs to preserve traditional Moroccan craftsmanship and share its beauty with the world. Simple yet beautifully made, each piece will enhance your home.