- Handwoven from sustainable palm leaves
- Twisted plam leaf rope handle
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- due to the handmade nature they vary in size but they are about 17.5 inches long and 15 inches wide at the widest point of the fan.
- hang it on your wall, prop it up on your mantel, it's adds a beautiful touch of texture to any room.
- not meant to be a real broom, just decorative.
made by SOCCO Designs, more about them:
A native of Morocco, Samir moved to Canada in 2011 and started SOCCO Designs in 2017. It’s now a thriving family business with a workshop back home in Rabat that employs twenty local artisans. SOCCO specializes in unique designs for modern home accessories. Our products are handmade from leather, straw and wool using traditional Moroccan techniques. All ethically crafted by our team of skilled artisans in our own workshop. Because they’re handmade, each piece is unique. We started SOCCO Designs to preserve traditional Moroccan craftsmanship and share its beauty with the world. Simple yet beautifully made, each piece will enhance your home.
WE CARE ABOUT:
Human Relations - We are committed to providing fair wages, secure employment and a safe working environment for our employees.
Quality - We use the finest quality materials crafted by skilled artisans, ensuring that your purchases will stand the test of time and provide years of enjoyment.
Sustainable Methods - Our premium-quality leather is vegetable-tanned only. We use no harsh chemicals in the process, which reduces water pollution. Our textiles are made with sheep’s wool and cotton that are coloured with natural, toxin-free dyes. The palm leaf straw that we use to weave our baskets is 100% natural.