The Dylan Bra is an extra versatile longline sports bra slash crop top that’s designed with a contoured racerback so you can move around without feeling too constricted because nobody likes that. It also has a high neck that keeps you covered and looks really good layered under or over lower-cut things. Because who doesn’t love a good layer? this is a seasonal color and girlfriend will not bring it back! it's not even currently available on their website. so if you like it, don't wait.
Made from 79% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 21% spandex
- Recyclable with ReGirlfriend
- Designed for medium-impact workouts
- High crew neckline with a built-in support band
- Full coverage and double-lined
- Soft yet sturdy construction with four-way stretch
To take care of it, machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat.
Recycled and recyclable — when you’re finished with this item (a long, long time from now), recycle it with ReGirlfriend.
- Fits true to you, we'd recommend going with your normal size.
- Length from high point on shoulder: 14 3/4" on size S (for each size up/down, add/subtract 1/2")
- We recommend using a tape measure to find your perfect fit. Measure at the fullest part of your bust wearing a non-padded and non-compressive bra (or no bra!). Measuring tape should be relaxed on your bust. If you're in between sizes, we suggest sizing down for a more compressive fit, or sizing up for a more relaxed fit.
we LOVE girlfriend collective (the brand that makes these bike shorts.) they align so well with our ethical & sustainable values, and they stand for so many awesome things as a company. they have a super long and awesome "about" page on their website, so you can read all about them here. we are super proud to stock them in our shop and really look up to them as a company. they are also an AAPI owned brand!