- Size: 11" wide at opening x H 15"
- Handwoven from sustainable palm leaves
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- can sit on it's own on the floor if you would rather use it as a basket, but might need to lean against something
- or it makes a great hand held bag! can hold a baguette or a bouquet of flowers
more about SOCCO designs, in their words:
A native of Morocco, Samir moved to Canada in 2011 and started SOCCO Designs in 2017. It’s now a thriving family business with a workshop back home in Rabat that employs twenty local artisans. SOCCO specializes in unique designs for modern home accessories. Our products are handmade from leather, straw and wool using traditional Moroccan techniques. All ethically crafted by our team of skilled artisans in our own workshop. Because they’re handmade, each piece is unique.We started SOCCO Designs to preserve traditional Moroccan craftsmanship and share its beauty with the world. Simple yet beautifully made, each piece will enhance your home.